Navy veteran Art Clanton launched Moscow Realty after moving to Moscow at the end of World War II to attend the University of Idaho. Clanton sold his business in 1975 to Glenn B. Owen Jr., (University of Idaho graduate) who successfully operated the business until his retirement. Current owner Joe McGurkin looks forward to servicing all your real estate needs.
At Moscow Realty we offer professional expertise, in-depth knowledge of the local market, and a commitment to service to help you make a successful purchase or sale. When you work with us, we will devote time early on to clarifying your objectives and outlining how we can help you reach them.
Reasons to Choose Moscow Realty
- Moscow Realty is the oldest real estate brokerage in Latah County.
- Moscow Realty has historically been the sales volume leader in Latah County.
- Moscow Realty has access through the Multiple Listing System to virtually every home and building lot on the market in Latah County.
- Our agents work full time. They will work with you on your schedule.
- Our agents stay attuned to every new development in the real estate market.
- All our agents are licensed by the state of Idaho and all are members of the National Association of Realtors. Four agents are Certified Residential Specialists and one is a Certified Residential Broker.
- If you need real estate assistance outside the area, we can link you with an experienced agent almost anywhere in the world.
- Moscow Realty has excellent relationships with other brokerage firms in Northern Idaho and Eastern Washington. If you expand your search beyond Latah County, we can ensure that the best agents in the area assist you.
- Moscow Realty is locally owned and operated. Our agents live in the community and support community events.
- We strive to make your buying and selling experiences smooth, successful and enjoyable!